Instantly Appealing Family Home in Ngaio
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
With Wellington property prices up 8.2% year-on-year to March 2018, this sound 1960's three-bedroom family in Ngaio is simply perfect for getting a foot on the property ladder .. ideal as a first home, for a growing family needing more space, or as an investment property .. the options are there.
Westerly facing for fantastic afternoon and early evening sun with expansive views, 7 Rosalind Street also boasts:
* generous open plan living and dining leading out to a sunny and sheltered deck perfect for BBQs
* study nook, or office area to work from home
* two w/c's, two showers and bath
* heat pump, wood burner, heat transfer system
* water filtration system supplying the entire house
* low maintenance garden
* an easy 5-minute walk to the Awarua Street train station for access into the city
While this property offers its next owners the scope to stamp their own personality with some simple cosmetic changes, it more signficantly presents a commercially astute purchaser the opportunity to increase capital value through the conversion of a spare room (not shown in the photos) to either a fourth-bedroom or rumpus room.
With so much on offer if you can find a three-bedroom home providing superior value at the BEO price of $595,000 in Ngaio buy it.
Wonderful family memories are born from homes like this.
Private viewing welcome.
- Built in 1960
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport